Thursday, March 26, 2009

Temptation...

Ruthie, my wonderful coworker who we all love to death (and who treated us with a box of delicious Krispy Kreme doughnuts yesterday) brought in this tray of yummy goodness this morning. Doesn't she know I will be in a bikini in Vegas in three weeks and have no power to resist the scrumptious blend of two of my favorite foods ~ chocolate and berries?!? I best be scheduling an extra half hour on the elliptical tonight!



And yes, they are as delicious as they look!

Pardon the sub~par picture ~ the camera on my phone is not the best! :o)

UPDATE: Cheryl, an equally wonderful and well~loved coworker, just brought in a crockpot full of meatballs! The powers that be must be against me and my quest to be bikini~ready for Vegas!


ANOTHER UPDATE: Cheryl just put out barbeque pork. What is going on today?!? All of my favorite foods have come out to tempt me!!!

1 comments:

kadler said...

Those look delicious!! You have some awesome coworkers.