Friday, March 13, 2009

Fabulous Finds Friday ~ March 13th

In honor of the upcoming Easter holiday, I have devoted this week’s Fabulous Finds Friday to fabulous Easter finds. Easter was always a fun holiday for me as a kid (although my track record for success at group Easter egg huts is less than stellar), and even at 28, I look forward to the Easter basket my mom will have for me on Easter Sunday.

First up is a set of three “fat~free” Easter eggs made of chenille and flannel by Create4you that I discovered on Etsy. I just love the colors and texture ~ and they look like they are incredibly soft! What a great gift or decoration to keep for yourself!


Next is a cute Easter basket by Casey at It’s About More Than Just Making It. Isn’t this basket perfect for a girly-girl of any age? I know I would love to find it during my Easter basket hunt at my parents’ house ~ I love the marabou trim and all the pink makes it extra fun!


Another Etsy find ~ an adorable toddler~sized patchwork dress by The Handmaiden’s Cottage. I can’t imagine that any store~bought Easter outfit could to match this little dress in cuteness.


I also came across these little vintage Easter tags by Bluebird Lane on Etsy. I’m not sure what use I would ever find for them, but they are so stinkin’ cute that I had to include them in today’s post!!

Be sure to check back next week ~ my search for all things cute and Easter~y is not over!

~Heather

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The patchwork dress is adorable and definitely a fabulous find! Easter decor is super cute!

Kristina P. said...

That dress is so beautiful!!