Friday, March 6, 2009

Fabulous Finds Friday ~ March 6th

It’s Friday! And that means Fabulous Finds Friday! Here they are:

I ran across this fabulous blog (I think I connected to it from Amanda’s Imperfectly Beautiful blog ~ thanks, Amanda!) ~ Pulsipher Predilections! Kristina is quite possibly the funniest girl I’ve ever come into contact with ~ she’s witty, intelligent, and amazing with words. And she manages to find the most perfect (and usually hilarious) pictures to illustrate her posts. After reading several months worth of her posts (they’re addicting!), I’ve deduced that two of her favorite subjects are her Snuggie (which she loves to wear out and about town) and her naked neighbors. If you’re looking for a laugh, be sure to check out her blog!




I haven’t had quite as much time this week for random Internet browsing, so I don’t have any more NEW finds to share, but I would like to share my favorite source for all things ribbon ~ BBCrafts. They have a wide variety of ribbon in different materials, colors and widths (and their organza is the softest I’ve found anywhere), excellent prices, and amazingly quick, flat~rate shipping. I placed an order Monday morning, and my box o’ ribbon was waiting for me when I got home yesterday afternoon. Here is one of my favorite shades ~

I also want to pass on my great find for packing boxes ~ Papermart. This is a great resource for bulk packing boxes ~ I was able to purchase the size I need for my garters for $.27 each. You can't beat that! They also have quick shipping and a fun supply of ribbon, paper, and other crafting supplies.

Promising to have a more fun "Fabulous Finds Friday" next week,

Heather

2 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I'm so glad I could pass on my addiction to Kristina Pulsipher to others! She is seriously the funniest person on the planet. Reading her blog is one of the highlights of my day. Is that sad or creepy? Or both?

Thanks for the ribbon link. I am ALL about some ribbon. I cannot get enough of the stuff.

Happy Friday ~ Amanda

Kristina P. said...

Wow, I don't even know what to say! Thank you so much! You and Amanda are much too kind.

I'm adding you to my Reader and I will return!!

Oh, and make sure to come by on Monday. I'm doing a giveaway and it may involve a Snuggie.