Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Great Puppy Search of ‘08~’09 ~ Mama is Expecting!

I know everyone probably thinks I’m really silly for blogging so much about a puppy that hasn’t even been born yet, but I can’t help it! I. AM. EXCITED!!! I’ve wanted a puppy for so long now, and things are finally coming together for that to happen ~ I’ve decided on the breed I want, we’re moving to a new place that will allow pups, and the puppy (who I have pre~named “Daisy”) is on her way! I spoke to the breeder today, and the female she just bred is starting to show. Even more exciting is the fact that my dear boyfriend is also starting to join in on the puppy anticipation ~ although I know he would never admit it, I think he’s looking forward to Daisy joining our little household. If all goes as planned, we should be able to bring our girl home sometime in June.

Here are a few pictures of Papillon pups around eight weeks old ~ this could be what Daisy will look like when we get her!



Aren’t they adorable?!?

I am too too excited!

~Heather

2 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

how exciting! those pics are so cute!

just wanted to remind you that I moved my blog to www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com.

Deb said...

cute puppies!