Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Favorite Thing of the Week ~ My New Tattoo!

Last Christmas, Nate and I decided that instead of buying presents for each other, we would take a mini~vacation to Vancouver, B.C. We had also been contemplating new tattoos, so we each agreed to purchase a tattoo for the other. It took us awhile to decide what we wanted, and we finally made our way to the tattoo shop last week. I brought in this picture to show the artist (who for reasons known only to himself goes by the name “Saw Blade”)…

And this is what he came up with!


(I will take a better picture in the next few days ~ I took this one with my phone shortly after I got the tattoo. Right now it's in its crusty, flaky stage, and is afraid of the camera...)

I L~O~V~E it! It’s is exactly what I didn’t know I always wanted! It is perfect, and I can’t wait to go back to Saw Blade for my next tattoo. I’m thinking of musical notes winding down my side… We'll see!

~Heather

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I like it! It's in a cool place!

kadler said...

Wow, that's awesome. It looks great! Congrats.