Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Great Puppy Search of ’08-’09, Pt. 2 ~ A Decision

After much research, I’ve made a decision on the breed of pup I would like to get in May ~ a Papillon! It’s the breed I’d been leaning towards based on its looks and the little information I had discovered about it, but after reading this great book I bought from Amazon.com, I decided that it definitely is what we’re looking for (well, what I’m looking for ~ Dear Boyfriend wants a Lab mix and thinks I’m incredibly silly for wanting a toy dog). They love being around humans, are said to be great companions, and are best as indoor dogs, but also enjoy the outdoors and are hardy enough to go on hikes (something we really enjoy doing). And they are oh so cute. Next step: finding a breeder in our area. Wish me luck!

0 comments: