Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas! And a Finished Project!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! The snow has still be coming down here, and it's looking like we'll have a white Christmas!

I finally finished the pink baby blanket I’ve been working on for Dear Boyfriend’s cousin (she’s delivered a beautiful little girl last week) and I can’t wait to see the expectant mama’s face when she sees it and wraps her little one in it for the first time. I used my favorite baby afghan pattern, a size H hook, and Bernat Softee Baby yarn. I love the pattern ~ it is so easy and works up so quickly; I’ve made so many blankets using it that I’m sure I could do it in my sleep. I would definitely recommend it to any new crocheters out there who want to work on their tension and practice increases and decreases. And it’s versatile ~ you can greatly vary the look of the pattern by changing colors to create stripes or using your favorite variegated yarn.


Comments welcome! :o)

~Heather

0 comments: