Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stir Crazy...

We made it home from Vancouver safe and sound, but have been trapped in the house all day today because of the snow. It started snowing last night around 7 and hasn't stopped since. We're a little stir crazy despite varied attempts to keep ourselves entertained ~ we've watched multiple movies and TV shows on On Demand and played Tetris on Super Nintendo until my eyes were all fuzzy, and I've read half of Marley and Me, updated my website, finished some garters, done 4 loads of laundry, and worked on the black ribbed scarf I started knitting for Dear Boyfriend months ago. Usually I love having a lazy day at home to work on various projects and waste a few hours watching a movie, but there's something about being stuck here because of the weather that makes it not as much fun... Snow, it's time for you to go away!

0 comments: