Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Ribbon!



Several packages containing spools and spools of pretty ribbon arrived in the mail yesterday, and I’m anxious to get started on some new garters. Most of the ribbon I need to get started on the University of Washington Husky and Washington State University Cougar colored garters I've been wanting to make was there, along with multiple spools of polka dot organza ribbon. I was a little disappointed that the red with white polka dot organza I ordered (I’d been planning to use it for special Valentine’s Day garters) was out of stock, but I’m sure I have plenty of other colors on hand to keep me busy until it’s available again. It was so hard to come to work today when I would much rather be at home being crafty and creative. I’m sure I’m not the only crafter who feels this way!




0 comments: