Friday, July 17, 2009

It Must Be Wedding Season Because I am a Busy Busy Girl

Just wanted to wish everyone a fabulous weekend and offer a little explanation as to why I haven't had a Fabulous Finds Friday or Friday Confessions post the past few weeks. Wedding season is in full swing and almost every free moment I get is spent on garters. I'm excited that things are going so well ~ I've already had a record~earning month and we still have two more weeks of July! ~ but have definitely had a lot less "Heather" time lately and have yet to open up the box my new embroidery machine came in. Hopefully I can squeeze in an hour or two of play time with it this weekend and try my hand at a little monogramming.

I do want to share a little lesson I learned this week ~ if you have a puppy known for her stinky farts, you can TOTALLY pass your SBD's off on her!

Enjoy the sun this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo!! Way to learn the lesson of the SBDs blaming on the puppy!

Make sure to have at least a little time for yourself!

Katie said...

BTW thrilled to hear you are super busy it's great to hear a business has taken off!

PS: You SO need to keep that family of puppies together. Give Nate your own sad puppy faces...