Friday, July 3, 2009

Fabulous Finds Friday & Friday Confessions ~ July 3rd

Hooray for Friday! You know what time it is ~ Fabulous Finds Friday & Friday Confessions time!

Madden Girl Loveit heels. I did a little online shoe shopping this week ~ my work shoes are in dire need of replacement so I figured I could easily justify a shoe shopping spree. I found these adorable zebra heels that I just had to have on Zappos.com. With their overnight shipping, I had them by Wednesday. They’re far from practical, but they are absolutely adorable and actually pretty comfortable. I pushed it a little bit yesterday and wore them to work with a white blouse and black pants, and I felt so cute and sassy! But I have to say that I was slightly irritated when NO ONE at work noticed my new shoes. How on earth could they miss these babies?!?

Stack and Nest Quilted Blocks. I ran across these little blocks last week and just had to add them to my fabulous finds list. In all honesty, I know I will never ever make them, but they were too cute not to share. Here’s the link for the post if anyone is interested; there was also a link for PDF instructions.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And now for my confessions...

~ I totally had half a piece of chocolate cheesecake for breakfast yesterday morning. It was there, I was hungry ~ it was fabulous and I don’t feel guilty at all!

~ Last week, I woke up several nights in a row in the middle of the night and asked Nate if he thought Daisy need to go potty. I acted like I was going to get up and take her out, but made him do it instead. In my defense, he’s not working right now and I am; I need my sleep and he gets to sleep in!

~ I haven’t washed my car or taken it in to get an oil change in so long I’m embarrassed to admit when it last was… Fortunately for me, I have a short commute to work {less than two miles} and I’ve driven less than 3,000 miles since my last oil change so hopefully it will be okay… Taking my car to get the oil change is on my to~do list though. Promise!

~ I am insanely jealous that Nate gets to be home with Daisy during the day and terrified that she will start to love him more than me.

~ I have been a horrible bloggy friend this week. I have hardly read any of my buddies' blogs or left posts on the ones I have read. I’m sorry!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!

~Heather

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

LOVE those shoes!! TOO Cute! How could no one notice??

Kristina P. said...

Those shoes are hot!!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are TOTALLY cute! Way hawt.

I love having dessert for breakfast...people have donuts. Cake and cheesecake aren't any different! Mr. Soup had hot dogs for breakfast on Sunday...they are kinda like breakfast sausages.

And I bet you anything my oil has needed changing much more than yours. It's been....ummm....way too long. I can't even type it. I'm a horrible car owner.