Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Favorite Thing of the Week ~ My Daisy Girl

I'm sure it comes to no surprise to anyone who's read my blog more than once that Daisy is my favorite thing of the week! I am so in love with this adorable little puppy who endears herself to us more and more every day. Whether she's snuggled up next to me on the couch, sitting on my feet while I'm doing the dishes, or licking her reflection in our full~length mirror, I find that she is further wiggling her way into my heart every moment I spend with her. Here are a few pictures...

Sitting on the breeder's daughter's lap before we took her home

Posing for a picture outside before taking her first car ride

Sleeping on my chest {I swear I'm not naked! Just wearing a strapless cotton dress that's my lounge~around~the~house staple when it's warm out.}

Playing in her bed. You can't tell from the picture, but that pink and white rope toy is as big as she is!


Here's another little video of Daisy playing ~ she drug my stinky dance shoes in from the kitchen and had a blast playing with them in their bag ~ apparently they are the best toy ever!


Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Oh.My.Gosh. She is just the cutest thing ever!!! I love her and want her for my very own! :)

Um, btw, did you happen to mention on Xazmin's blog that you by chance think that Spike is hotter than Edward? Yeah, um...we need to talk about that.

Lins said...

Oh, Heather...that is one sweet pooch! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! I cannot wait to see her grow up and become even more adorable! I am sure she has you wrapped around her little paw...

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is the cutest little puppy in the world!!!!! I could eat her up!!!

Thanks for sharing her with us!!

~Becca