Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Busy Week

I’ve had another busy week this week and am very ready for the weekend! Working full~time and running your own business is hard work! Garter sales on Etsy have been fairly slow, but I’ve been working hard to build up my inventory. I have garters listed in my shop that I don’t have in stock, and always seem to get overly stressed when I sell one that has to be made before it can be shipped. To ease my stress level, I have decided to only list what I actually have made, and in the meantime, I have to remake what’s listed now but not in currently in stock. Once I’m all caught up, then I can start creating some new designs. I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head, and I’m excited to try them out!

Although Etsy sales have been slow, I did get an order from the bridal shop I mentioned in a previous post! They want 3 sets and 7 individual garters! (Fortunately, I have the majority of their choices in stock.) I’m very excited about this sale and their interest in my garters, and hoping that it will give me the confidence I need to approach more of the bridal shops in my area about carrying some of my creations.

Excited (and busy),
Heather

0 comments: