Saturday, April 11, 2009

~ 8 Things ~

So I know I said I was going to take a bloggy break, but Rhonda at Down Memory Lane tagged all of us with this fun little questionnaire and I just have to do it! I really should be packing, but taking 15 minutes to do this shouldn't set me back too much. :o)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Going to Vegas next week.
2. Moving into our adorable new house.
3. Getting my new puppy! I talked to the breeder this week and she's expecting the mama to deliver very soon. I can't wait to bring my Daisy home!
4. Getting the Zumba DVDs I just bought on ebay in the mail. I love doing aerobics at home and am looking forward to trying something new.
5. Taking dance classes again with my sweetie. We need to get him all caught up with me so we can start going out dancing more. (I used to compete in ballroom and salsa dancing and really miss it ~ it'll be so good to get back into it.)
6. Expanding my business to include more wedding accessories and hair clips.
7. Paying off my student loans.
8. Getting married and becoming a mama (of course, this probably won't happen for years, but I'm still looking forward to it!).

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant ~ Skipper's! ~ with my family.
2. Had a completely free food day. I snacked on my favorite cereal ~ Special K Chocolately Delight ~ all morning, had peanut m&m's this afternoon, ate greasy fish for dinner followed up with a dipped cone at Dairy Queen, and then finished off the day with buttery popcorn and Mike & Ike's. Back to eating healthy today. :o)
3. Worked on updating my website ~ http://www.sugarplumgarters.com/
4. Snuggled with my sweetie while we watched Seven Pounds on the couch.
5. Caught up on almost everything I had to do at work.
6. Rejoiced when I heard that Baby Stellan was moved out of the PICU and has had very few bouts of SVT over the past few days.
7. Mourned when I heard of the Spohr family's loss.
8. Emptied the dishwasher for one of the last times ~ our new house doesn't have one!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Lose the ten pounds I've been trying to lose for the past year.
2. Quit my day job and put all my focus on my garter business.
3. Go ballroom/salsa/country dancing 3+ nights a week ~ when I was right out of college, I danced that often and was in the best shape of my life ~ I never even had to go to the gym!
4. Fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow instead of laying awake for hours worrying about how tired I'm going to be in the morning.
5. Adopt a kitty or two in addition to my puppy.
6. Hire a maid so I can have the clean house I want without having to do the work. (I am incredibly lazy when it comes to house work!)
7. Find a church that my boyfriend and I can both call our church home.
8. Spend a few months traveling. Our must~see spots include Italy, Greece, and Australia.

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Big Love
2. Heroes
3. House
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Rock of Love (I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I watch this ~ we watch it every Sunday with Little Brother and his girlfriend. I probably wouldn't watch it otherwise, although there is something remarkably addicting about trashy reality television.)
6. Castle
7. Brothers & Sisters
8. Ugly Betty

I would like to tag anyone who would like to join in the fun!

Have a fabulous weekend!

~Heather

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Thanks for coming by my little corner of blogsphere.

I love your list. Good luck with the move.

What kind of puppy? We area about to breed our German Shepherd, I cannot wait to have at least 7 little fur balls running around my already crazy insane house!

Have a great Easter!

AndreaLeigh said...

i love rock of love as well. will you watch daisy of love?