Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Favorite Thing of the Week ~ Wists

I am notoriously horrible when it comes to finding things I would love to make, purchase, or take inspiration from online and actually remembering where I found them later. I’ll tell myself that it won’t be hard to find the item again, or I’ll email the link to myself (which I often do when I’ve found something wonderful while browsing during downtime at work), only to lose it in the bowels of my inbox or delete it accidentally. I’d heard about Wists months ago, and actually signed up for it at the time, but got frustrated when I couldn’t install the “Add to My Wist” option on my toolbar at work, and kinda forgot about the whole thing. When browsing the blogs I follow last night, I discovered a posting at Meet Me at Mike’s singing Wists' praises, and I thought I’d check it out again. I AM IN LOVE! What a wonderful little tool for keeping track of all of the little treasures I find online! Never again will I lose track of the pattern for the cute amigurumi puppy I want to make when time allows or the link to the animal print ribbon I want to buy when my business picks up. It’s so easy to add the things you find and love to your Wist – just drag them to the Wist toolbar that can easily be added to your Internet browser’s toolbar. Plus, Wists offers a cute little add-on so you can share your Wists with others (see My Wist to the right of my blog)! It’s fabulous!

Wist-fully happy,
Heather

0 comments: