Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Think I May Be the Last Person in BlogLand to Jump on the “Target is Fabulous” Train…

But I am on board now.

I have gotten some absolutely adorable sweaters and dresses at Target over the past month, and cannot believe that it took me so long to find this fabulous source for cute new clothes! I found no less than three fun summery dresses on the clearance racks for around $10 each, and have bought more sweaters than I care to admit ~ how can you not when they’re only $14?!? {I am a huge sweater junkie ~ I just always feel so snuggly and warm when I’m bundled up in a sweater. Pulling out my sweaters each fall is by far my favorite ritual of the season.} And I love that I am buying Mossimo brand clothing again ~ Mossimo was one of the “cool” brands to wear when I was in junior high and high school, and I think it’s hilarious that the line is now available at Target. {And at much cheaper prices, I might add ~ I had a pair of Mossimo jeans back in the day that I’m sure were no less than $50 or $60.}

I haven’t tried on any jeans or pants yet, but I’m about due for some new work pants and can always use new jeans, so spending some time in the dressing room trying on some different styles is definitely on the agenda for our next trip to Target. I can say that I probably won’t be buying shoes there though ~ my short, fat feet are difficult to fit, and I haven’t had much luck in the past at Target.

I’ve also found great deals on food, hair products, and workout videos there. And who doesn’t love the fun $1 bins that are right there when you walk into the store?!? The only thing the store is missing is a craft section ~ if they add that at some point, they will definitely become the most perfect store ever in my eyes!

What about you? Are you a Target shopper?

3 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

I am SUCH a Target shopper. I adore Target. I usually get a gift card for Christmas for Target from SOMEONE and it's my favorite time of the year.

I had a shirt that I got on clearance for $4 that I wore for 5 years before it finally had to be thrown away. We get the knee high socks there to make into Baby Legs. They have everything one could want, except for fabric, and it's fantastic.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love, love, love Target! There is a blog that puts together a list of the best Target deals each week, using store & manufacturer coupons... even giving you the links to print those coupons.
http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/

I love this blog almost as I love trolling the ends of the aisles and looking for those beautiful little red stickers....

Jen said...

OMG I LOVE Target :) The Converse One Star line has some stuff that fits me really well. Love it! Welcome aboard :)