Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here’s to Hoping Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder…

I’ve been absent from the blogging world for awhile ~ mainly because I am no longer able to blog and leave comments during downtime at work due to our evil new WebMaster AND because I have been very busy in the evenings with garters and trying to keep Daisy entertained. I’m hoping to start blogging again on a regular basis soon, and in the meantime, thought I share some of my new garter creations.














And my absolute favorite ~


I hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

Love the simple Black and White tuxedo looking one and that cherry one is just delicious!! Yum!!

Jen said...

The orange ones are so pretty! Cherries too :)

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute! Welcome back!!

~Becca