Monday, September 14, 2009

Friend Makin’ Monday ~ Fall TV

This week for FMM, the lovely Amber has tasked us with sharing the fall TV shows we are just dying to see. As a self~professed TV junkie, I have quite a few shows I’m looking forward to…

~ House. One of our favorites. When we left House last season, he had just willingly entered a mental health facility after hallucinating that he and Cuddy finally got it on. What will happen next?!? Will a summer in the nut house have cured him of his addiction and hallucinations? Will he and Cuddy get together FOR REAL this season?



~ Dexter. Ah, America’s favorite serial killer. We don’t currently get Showtime, but I think it’s just about time to call the cable company and add it to our service. Dexter is going to be a dad! We can’t miss that!



~ Heroes. I’ll admit it ~ Heroes lost some of its previous charm last season. But I can’t help but hold out hope that the show will get back on track this season. It’s another one of our favorites, and I am not ashamed to admit that I have a bit of a crush on Sylar. He is so evil, I can’t help but love him!



~ Private Practice. I’ve found myself loving the Grey’s Anatomy spin~off a whole lot more than the original lately. The recurring dramas and ever~revolving game of musical beds has kinda gotten old. In fact, I don’t even have Grey’s Anatomy on my list ~ after being spoiled by the gossip columns and thus knowing exactly who dies and who lives after the season finale cliffhanger, I’m not really even looking forward to the new season. Especially with Ellen Pompeo’s maternity leave coming up. But I digress. I am very much looking forward to the return of Private Practice ~ I can’t wait to see what happens with Violet. That evil lady just can’t take her baby!



~ Brothers & Sisters. This is one of my shows that Nate absolutely can’t stand, especially with the Justin~Rebecca storyline. But I love it, and am anxiously awaiting its return.



~ Survivor. We have a tradition of watching Survivor with my parents ~ we usually spend Thursday nights for dinner and TV with them, and watch almost every episode of Survivor together. It’s a nice way to spend the last work night of the week, and who doesn’t love a home~cooked meal made by Mom?



~ Dollhouse. What can I say? I’m a bit of a Joss Whedon fan. Dollhouse is different {and honestly, how could a show in which the characters are rented out to the highest bidder and imprinted with the personality requested by said bidder not be?}. But I like it, and am glad to see it was renewed for a second season.


Which shows are you anxious to see?!?

6 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

I like Brothers and Sisters,House and Heroes too!

Jessica said...

Private Practice. Brothers & Sisters. 'Nuff said.

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

My hubby is SO excited about Dexter- which is funny because I think I got him into it lol- Happy FMM!

Kenlie said...

I'm with you on Private Practice. I hope Violet is okay AND that she is with Pete.

Kathy Campbell said...

Oh goodness, our Joss Whedan love is just one more thing to add to the ever growing list of similar things we love!

Waiting for Dollhouse to come out on DVD though, the whole not having a TV makes our viewing schedule suck.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I cannot WAIT for House!!! That is some of the best dialogue on TV.