Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Does Jack in the Box Have the Best Commercials or What?

A few months ago, Nate fell in love with Jack in the Box's mini sirloin burger commercial. He constantly sang the little song, and would always pause the DVR while fast~forwarding through commercial breaks to watch it when it came on.



Now the folks at Jack in the Box have given us a new "mini" commercial ~ this one's for mini buffalo ranch chicken sandwiches, and I'm in love with it. The little dance moves are just fabulous!




Nate thinks the other one is better because it has a catchier tune and better backdrops, but I think the buffalo chicken moves just can't be beat! When I watch the commerical, I want to get up and do the mini buffalo ranch chicken sandwich dance too! What do you all think? Which is better ~ mini sirloin or mini buffalo ranch?

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

We vote chicken! The boys lol on that one!

Anonymous said...

Man, I miss a lot without having a TV anymore!

I love the chicken one. Although, the sirloin is very very amusing. But after too many I think it would get annoying after a while. The chicken one is short enough and simple enough to still be enjoyable.

Unknown said...

So funny! I have not seen either of those commercials- either they do not air them in my market OR I FF through so much, I never see commercials!!!!

I vote dancing!!!!

~Becca